LOWEST AIR FARE GUARANTEED | CERTIFIED HOTELS IN MAKKAH & MADINA | AIR CONDITIONED TRANSPORT | CHEAPEST UMRAH VISA | APPROVED AGENT BY MINISTRY OF HAJJ
Things That Must Be Taken Care Before Going For Umrah And Hajj
1. Fulfil all the rights of people and also pay all the dues. Ask forgiveness from those who you might have hurt in any way.
2. Write out your will before leaving for umrah or hajj. If you owe money to anyone, or if any money is owed to you, write it out in complete detail. Similarly if any trust property is in your possession, note down that as well in complete detail.
3. One should become well acquainted with all the Masaa'il and related issues as well as the Sunnah and Mustahab acts before leaving for umrah and hajj.
4. The sacred journey of Hajj is a journey undertaken to fulfil the Farz Ibaadah. Hence one must be even more careful with the other Faraa'id when going for Hajj. No namaz should be missed. One must take special care of this especially while travelling.
5. Leave home happily. Do not leave with any kind of sorrow or grief. The pilgrimage performed with full enthusiasm and love becomes a means of progress in Deen Islam. Likewise, the hardships of the sacred journey must not damper one's spirit or decrease the enthusiasm for performing pilgrimage.
6. Be kind, caring and considerate to your fellow travellers. Assist them as much as possible.
7. The dua of a traveller is accepted. While travelling to the Holy Lands, continuously make dua after every namaz and at other times for an accepted Hajj for oneself as well as all the other pilgrims.
8. Your time is really precious. You have no idea whether you will bless with this opportunity. Thus do not waste this precious time in idle and loose talk, etc. Use your time in worship, Tawaaf (circumambulation), Tilaawat, Zikr, Dua etc. Increase your recitation of Durood paak extremely while in Madinat-ul- Munawwarah. Also set a minimum target for the amount of recitation (Tilaawat) you will make every day and complete it by all means. At least one Khatam each must be made in the Haram of Makkat-ul-Mukkaramah and Madinat-ul-Munawwarah.
9. Rewards for excellent deeds are increased in the sacred places of the Haramain. Therefore much more care must be taken to totally abstain from all kind of sins. Be particularly cautious about protecting the eyes from gazing at strange lady. This is a very destructive evil.
10. Sit with much honour and dignity in the Haramain. Never resort to joking, laughing, and idle talk in the Haram Shareef. In the same way do not pay attention towards the decorations, lights and beauty of the buildings relatively try to engage yourself in the Ibaadah (worship) of the Creator of all beauty ALLAH Almighty.
11. Perform Nafil Tawaafs (circumambulation) and Umrahs with the intention of passing the rewards to relatives etc., especially those people who have passed away.